Friday, August 2, 2024

Vader

 -on a SITMAR FAIRSTAR / STAR WARS Cruise in 1983

-twice I saw a couple looking like Charles and Diana

-they represent my alien super hero father and Jesus Christ each stuck in a Darth Vader armor and forced to work for a Space Army

-she had a full beard

-DIANA SPENCER / IAN of Hastings SUPER

-CHARLES / CHRIST

-he once wore a PINK SLEEVELESS top with a lot of colored LINES on the front

-PINK with the SLEEVES cut off. Jesus's sex has been changed

-the colored LINES like LIGHT SABRES

-I was getting in an elevator with them but immaturely got out

-she said Are you sure?

-at a stopover in WHITSUNDAY in TOWNSVILLE

-WHITSUNDAY as in SUNDAY and Jesus Christ

-TOWNSVILLE like my city TAURANGA and the city TATOOINE in Star Wars

-on that Cruise I bought the Marvel Comics Magazine version of Return of the Jedi

-like them saying my idea I had after a long long time as 'Darth Vader' I was able to just completely destroy Jesus Christ freeing him

-the Star Wars movie Return of the Jedi. Neither my father or Jesus Christ ever get out of it

-maybe after very long times working for that Army. They died but went to incredible pain forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...