Saturday, August 3, 2024

Christ

 -Jesus Christ maybe regarded as the Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) of all of space

-from what he has done and caused. Shown in a series created on me Days of our Lives

-and maybe too he was trapped in a Darth Vader armor. Forced to work for a Space Army like in Star Wars

-I set up the soap opera

-but did not understand how he came to maybe be Darth Vader. The series would show it or lead in to it

-maybe it was me. Not meaning to cause it

-again and again typing in points like evidence or connected ideas in to my Blogs

-so it might have really been me that got him trapped

-ruining him again

-it could be I was wrong about an alien super hero father and Jesus Christ both winding up as Darth Vader

-and my physical father is Binky Bigram and my mother is the Whore of Babylon like I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...