Sunday, July 21, 2024

Star / Wars

  -maybe too as well as being regarded as like the Darth Vader of space

-today Monday 22nd of July

-the day before my 56th birthday. And that is part of it

-Jesus Christ became trapped in a Darth Vader armor forced to work for an Army Empire

-today my Order for a replacement copy of Marvel Saga Volume 1 for the one that got lost in Shipping

-my Debit Card won't pay 

-a REPLACEMENT

-and this week I was going to order several BINKY comics. Who I think might be my father

-Binky Bigram

-Binky / Anakin

-Bigram / Death Star / Darth Vader armor

-maybe Wonder Girl and me were both avoided as Darth Vader

-one Christmas years ago I tried to put my Flat Mate JESSE WATKINS / JESUS ANAKIN immobile in my home in that armor to power up my miracles

-when I had this idea at the time it looked like a flash of a slightly short man in Darth Vader armor with a slight aura of GREASE around him

-maybe Jesus Christ tried taking more shots at me. Like trying to wind me up causing problems for me

-there is probably a good chance held for a long time as Darth Vader and a tormented life Christ's faith will all be gone living an evil life

-the Marvel Saga two Volumes have the first half of the 1960s Stan Lee stories. Most of their major characters created by him. I think Stan Lee might be Satan and my son. STAN LEE LIEBER / SATAN LUCIFER

-the 25 issues have the art from original panels without the lettering and typed captions around the illustrations

-I used to get a lot of products from dreams. One was an original comic panel page layout

-in the top left hand corner an original company name logo. 'A' in a larger capital block black 'A' and under it in small type 'AGER' done the same

-'AGER'- 'A LONG TIME AGO' the start credits of Star Wars films

-the panels. Four large squares for illustrations. Two side by side and directly under that two more side by side. And above those two smaller rectangle boxes side by side with another pair directly under them. These had type in referring to the corresponding square box

-so the page looked like repeating STARS. And repeating CROSSES. Or planets exploding. And the page layout resembled the Marvel Saga pages

-then I went to check if I had bought an old Binky comic already as well as the Digest I had of him

-I had Leave it to Binky 61. From June-July 1968. July 1968 the month and year I was born. It is my birthday tomorrow

-the cover has Binky with a camera and a wave about to encase him

-the old photo of my grandfather as a SOLDIER in WW2. He was swimming in the sea in Egypt. The tide up around him. He had one FOOT raised above the water. SKYWALKER

-I once had a dream. It was in black and white. There was a large 'Monitor' screen on the wall. Like Binky's camera. It looked like some sort of spaceship or station. There was a man maybe early 20s. His sex had been changed. He now looked male with female breasts. He was topless apart from a capital black 'T' small piece just over his nipples. Like a Light Sabre, Cross or T for Titans. He had no muscle, was the right height and his light brown hair in a short ponytail. He had the look of a fallen Messiah

-the time about 6 I hammered the bonnet of my grandmother's Fiat Bambina

-me about 1998 living at MAYFAIR Cabins and Place as in MESSIAH. In my sleep one night I felt hands on my back. Mills Reef Winery owners' home was close. I had thought of a PICTURE on my wall as if the DESTROYER. Maybe the soap opera with Jesus as the villain. Mayfair Place is down the hill from my home that provides my miracles

-in 2021 living in my own home. Over night in my sleep again I felt hands on my back. It felt like I said out aloud I will Marry a few times. Marvel Saga missing Volumes.  Directed at a local man like Superman named DANIEL 'COSGROVE' / ANAKIN DARTH VADER. Messiah and DESTROYER again. He works as an IT man. Like the Debit Card and ordering comics

-like this happened the day before my birthday. The slide of me in my birthday suit aged 2. Just over the past 4 weeks I got $500 of better clothes. Maybe set up for Jesus Christ to go in to a Darth Vader armor. My address then was MAXWELL Drive. As in IMMANUEL

-about 1982. I went in the Swap Shop / Book Exchange. There was a curtain in front of a door to the back room. I peered around in case there was a comic stand I could buy. There was one there. 4 racks with 8 shelves on each. I asked the store person if I could have if for $10. He said Yes. Then I tried a cheaper price. I don't know if he sold it cheaper too. Like Swapping who gets the Darth Vader armor. Next to the store was Naismith and Jones Mowers. JONES / Jughead JONES and JENETTE Kahn. NAISMITH / MESSIAH

-the two dreams I had about 1988 both maybe representing Jesus Christ. In each dream I was lying on my bed

-the first dream a tall woman with long black hair looking like a fallen Wonder Girl. Years before I found out she did. Her costume a full black costume. Black boots. An upside down white pyramid shape coming down from the top of her shoulders. White with black CROSS Hatching / Webs. She was standing on the opposite wall in the left hand corner by a wardrobe I kept Australian PLANET comics in. Maybe representing Jesus Christ as Darth Vader

-the second dream of a Witch. A simple straight long black dress. And she had simple long straight black hair. Standing in the right hand corner of the opposite wall. Again by a comic stand. This one a turning one I kept DC Comics in the US editions. She might represent Jesus Christ dressed like an Angel. The villain of Days of our Lives

-each time by a comic stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...