Sunday, July 21, 2024

Co

 -Jesus Christ might never help those he especially dislikes

-shown by about 1979 the mother of a School friend Chris Pilditch took us to the Mount Surf Beach

-I found a plate sized rock maybe shaped like Australia

-then I pretended I had collapsed on the Beach

-CHRIS PILDITCH

-CHRIST DITCHES those he ESPECIALLY dislikes

-to the side of where we were

-LEISURE Island as for LUCIFER

-the rock maybe shaped like AUSTRALIA for ISCARIOT

-I pretended I had collapsed like Christ ditches people 

-I might have caused God and Jesus Christ to be created. As comical versions of each other. In some ways really I created them to be border line fools. Some times ruining people's lives. And enjoying it. They never suspect. Believing they have the right to ruin lives when they want. And my mind without willing it caused their same appearances. Looking sinister. Long white dresses and with long dark hair and beards. My mind caused them to look reflecting what I think they might be like. Both of them with a temper. Maybe treating people like dirt when displeased with them. I created maybe most of their make up

-like I repeated by that Surf Beach in 2017 over and over BOP BUP BUP. Christ wrecked the marriage with the BUG actor. And put me in a marriage with a woman like Lois and Clark Lois lane. Knowing we would BUG each other constantly. BOP BUP BUP. Maybe I was set up to say that at the base of MAUAO to show those times he was joyful over them

-Jesus Christ might be the main villain of a soap opera about me. Starting either in 1984 or 1987. Because he tried to turn all on me by setting up a lot of my bad mistakes it caused people to come after me. And that probably put space at risk until I overcome the problem

-they never looked at the world the series was made on. Meaning they never had any intention of helping people there

-the dream I had of an original long pair of sweat pants. Pale grey with angled one inch dark grey dashes over them. And on the side about the knee. The word 'Supre' in small handwriting

-that could mean SUPRE. SPACE knows the SAVIORS DESTROY lives for the SHEER SPORT of it

-SUPRE as in STAR and SPACE maybe saying Jesus Christ with the SOAP OPERA up is regarded as the Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader of space. The dashes like Light SABRES. VADER

-me maybe Tony STARK. The Anti-Christ. The dashes his Iron Rod. REVERSE

-Tony STEAK. I transform any SPOUSE in to large red blobs until they can pull themselves together

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...