Tuesday, August 27, 2024

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

 -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost

-Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcast

-on a trip to the Marine Parade Surf Beach in 1979 with a School friend and his mother

-the friend was named CHRIS PILDITCH

-CHRIST OSTRACIZE DITCH

-there was LEISURE Island right by us. Maybe standing for LUCIFER

-I found a Plate sized rock maybe shaped like AUSTRALIA

-OSTRACIZE ANTI CHRIST

-I pretended to have collapsed on the sand

-and it set me up to gain all their power

-on Friday March 31st 2017

-overnight I had a dream of a Parade of DC characters in themed groups

-all in full oversized 'China' costumes

-I took a Bus to that beach at the next town

-after being told to scan and Post the themed groups of DC Comics WHO's WHO pages

-WHO has the power now

-WHO's WHO like I was told to repeat over and over BOP BUP BUP

-BOP BUP BUP as in the BIBLE

-I was told to repeat over and over the line Bop Bup Bup

-I now see is like repeating a line of 6 six figures 'B' and 'p' or 666

-GOD being me in my Matthew Ager BODY

-BUP me in my ROB Liefeld BODY

-BUP me in my Kyle Lowder BRDY Black BODY

-splits coming out of me off in space. Looking like comics creator Rob Liefeld in a He-Man costume. And actor Kyle Lowder with a white towel around his waist

-both with the power ability of God. Liefeld (Jesus) and Lowder (Holy Ghost)

-fighting crime with any power. Doing maybe about any miracle. And having sex with males and females getting them pregnant

-maybe I have had these splits coming out of me looking like Rob Liefeld and Kyle Lowder since the early 1970s. I once saw an old slide of me aged about 1 or 2. Showing me standing NAKED in full in my grandparents' garden at MAXWELL Drive / LOWDER. And aged about 6 I saw in paddocks at the end of the Street. LYING in a ditch in a PADDOCK the full SKELETON of a man. Rob LIEFELD. I might have been doing miracles, fighting crime since then. But in the adult looking bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...