Sunday, August 25, 2024

Star Wars

  -Jesus Christ kicking me out of things

-twice in bed at night while I was asleep it was like I could feel hands on my back in my sleep

-each time connected to the Destroyer and ruining the Messiah probably Jesus Christ

-1979 on a Primary Class camp near an urban area. I was in a Cabin with several other boys. I woke up on the concrete floor. Having falling from a top bunk. But I was unhurt. It was dark and I couldn't find my way around. I started to get on the bed below mine. There was a boy named GARY MARSHALL / MARKY MARK there he groaned Matthew

-that time being kicked out by Jesus Christ might have meant the soap opera channel about me where Jesus Christ is the main villain

-GARY MARSHALL / MACDONALD CAREY

-in 1981 I was in New Zealand's biggest city Auckland with my grandparents. Staying at the Railton Hotel. In the main downtown Street. I slept in a very small basic Hotel room on the same floor as my grandparents'

-I bought by the Hotel the comic All-Star Squadron 5

-STAR SQUADRON

-that being kicked out by Jesus Christ might have made him STAR WARS's Darth Vader

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...