Monday, August 26, 2024

2-5

 -decades ago maybe in my Australian reprint of the New Teen Titans comic that first introduced Monitor

-I thought in the panel he was shown it had too the caption

-'Monitor created by Marv Wolfman aged 26'

-MONITOR maybe why I misread this it meant Jesus Christ the MESSIAH. Becomes Darth Vader. In DC Comics Monitor's satellite looked like the Death Star in Star Wars

-MARV set up by Satan. MARVEL Comics' Stan Lee. Satan / Stan. Lucifer / Lee Lieber

-WOLFMAN and set up by the BEAST of Revelations maybe once a PUPPY I had in 2011. Maybe now in my home as mink panther and leopard bedspreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...