Monday, August 26, 2024

Sherwood

 -New Years Eve early in the morning a few years ago

-I was thinking of the idea the local man like Superman who has bullied me several times

-might have got me to sign an all out open marriage Contract

-like to make the most of it

-I tried streaking around the block

-like saying I am married to a woman dating a man like Superman. He is going to change my sex

-I didn't get far only along my Street

-the next day there was a broken TIMBER PLANK on my neighbor's fence

-the neighbor kindly brushed aside his family probably saw me through their curtains

-by saying Do you want some PASSIONFRUIT

-the broken plank of TIMBER

-my real father might be DC Comics Archie style character Binky Bigram

-who years ago I tried to cause King Charles to have been Binky when he lived at nearby TIMBERTOP Campus, Geelong Australia around the time I was conceived

-TIMBERTOP like Satan might be Stan Lee of TIMELY / Marvel Comics and the TINES of a Pitchfork

-I had an idea Binky might be my father. And my mother if I was the Anti-Christ was the Whore of Babylon. I thought she might be like Lois Lane having a public affair while married to an important man

-like the PASSIONFRUIT

-Binky might be saying I am the Anti-Christ and he is my father and my mother the Whore of Babylon. Maybe even in some way Charles is my father. Like my idea was to make Binky stories about Charles at Timbertop with Binky scenes replacing Charles

-today I thought of the idea of streaking around the local blocks making fun I had just signed something to mean like above. I thought of the broken timber plank

-then thought of the Binky character probably a bully who looked like Superman named SHERWOOD

-SHERWOOD as in SURE WOOD

-maybe meaning the below rough ideas I thought were too impractical. And later changed to Projections. I think parts of my life are Computer Projections

-maybe the timber was broken by, and I was set up to streak in the early morning by my father Binky Bigram

-SHERWOOD maybe meaning these SURE WOULD happen 

-SURE WOOD maybe the broken timber plank meant Binky and Charles SHARE the same person

-BIGRAM as in Computer Projections

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...