Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Power of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost

  -I might have in me the power that God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost have

-on Friday March 31st 2017 like I was told to I went by Bus to Mount Maunganui the next town 

-and at the base of the small mountain MAUAO

-as in MESSIAH. Or MAU / AO as in ANTI MESSIAH

-I repeated by the Surf Beach at Marine Parade over and over the line

-Bop Bup Bup

-and with that started my incredibly powerful miracles

-maybe damning myself to get them. Like in each line of Bop Bup Bup

-there are six figures of 'B' or 'p'

-or like '666'

-Bop Bup Bup. Each word spelt like God

-so with that I might have the same power as 

-Bop / God. Bup / Jesus Christ. Bup / Holy Ghost

-over night the night before I went I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in themed groups

-Bop / Bup / Bup. Like for three Universes. Every Solar System almost has themed planets, barren planets, Moons and sea beds etc. With their miracles altered in a parallel Universe

-the Parade had them in full oversized 'CHINA' / CHRISTIANITY costumes

-before I left that morning I was told to scan the pages of DC Comics' WHO's WHO comic. And Post the themed groups

-Who's Who. Maybe God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost look the same. Who's Who. And now I have their power. Who's Who. Each planet, Moon etc across all their Universe has the same theme of miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...