Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Inheritance

  -I inherited $780, 000 from my mother CHRISTINE

-now unless maybe me and my maybe magic becomes famous

-or maybe things around me are so savage and hostile I can't use services

-I can live in my own dream home. That gives me my magic powers. Where I feel safe and have spent the BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE. Increasingly so since 2017

-I try to do what I have to a list of others. Completely destroy / end Jesus Christ

-maybe the main villain of Days of our Lives about me. Currently going from about November 1984 to August 2024

-maybe making Jesus look like a cruel part idiot

-and because of my magic maybe all about God and Jesus etc Their make-ups really say they are borderline idiots, liars and not what they claim. Maybe

-I got in to thinking he could be the main villain of a channel to almost everywhere

-maybe he got trapped in a Darth Vader armor. Forced to work for an Army like in Star Wars. Him not me or Donna Troy like stars intended in the film

-and the horrors like a sex change, constantly ridiculed, stuck in a bulky armor all the time, unable to sleep or sit normally. And maybe kept going for a massive amount of time by the Army

-and like Donna Troy they were able to from when he did die mean he would go to incredible pain forever. His faith long gone and now a terrible person

-he might have got trapped by them. By me not meaning to. Just typing up lists of points he became Darth Vader. Or maybe by Jenette Kahn trying to work with a group of my sons. Who I might have given each incredible miracle power. And she got to them. Showing them things they could try. Once again trying to trap me in the Vader armor and ruin me with their miracles. It might have been a puppy I had in 2011. And maybe still lives with me as the Beast. The time he was in the garage and partly ripped up two comics. A Classic X-Men 1 and a Sensational She-Hulk 1. On the cover she is saying This is your last chance. Buy my series this time or I will come and rip up your X-Men. Like what the dog maybe the Beast did

-in my new space. A whole new space since the corruption of stars planning to try to steal my inheritance. Maybe destroyed about everything but me

-in one of new standard miracles per Solar Systems. In the new version of space. The insides of suns had constant layers. One maybe each or for each group who wanted to. Copies as best as possible of the island in the first Mamma-Mia film. A paradise like island. And I tried to make each island and the immediate area around it. The size of a 'DVD'. Then thought it would be a good chance to get Jesus Christ out 'DARTH VADER' of maybe being trapped in incredible pain dead for a long time

-I had given up on that working. For whatever reason the stars and makers of Star Wars planned the movie RETURN of the Jedi. On a SITMAR FAIRSTAR Cruise in 1983.I bought the Marvel Comics Magazine adaptation of the film. Maybe at a stop in TOWNSVILLE like my city named TAURANGA and the Star Wars city named TATOOINE. And that threw my idea and kept him trapped

-I went on two Cruises with my grandparents on the Fairstar. One in 1983 and one in 1991. The first one enjoyable but not the second one

-I think I learnt about the time of the first Cruise my grandparents had used to pay for me an inheritance I got from a relative without asking me

-the Cruises like the island in the film

-so I try to use this previous inheritance to completely destroy and end Jesus Christ. From this time onwards

-the man at my grandparents' front door in 1991 said Get your grandfather mate. Maybe I saved Jesus Christ. And from my sons and their powers set up by them having sex trying to get me

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...