Monday, August 5, 2024

The Beast

  -the Beast is in the Bible's Revelations

-he is a multiple animal body part animal

-with seven heads each with a Crown on it

-I think I might have him in my bedroom

-I thought of this while watching The Hounds of LOVE. Telling me I don't need to worry he might turn on me. By Kate BUSH. Like my miracles come from a magic PLANT at my home. The Forbidden Tree / Tree of Knowledge at the Garden of Eden

-I have two mink bedspreads with a wild animal cat on each

-the first one I got a black panther. Like the black puppy named Zak I had for several months in 2011

-too much for me to manage. The new owners took him the day after my birthday

-but like the other puppy I tried later for a day. Both animals their owners took probably weren't them and weren't really thinking

-the second puppy I still tried to go and get. I had for a day called Danny Boy. A puppy but a large brown dog like the puppy in the Roly's toilet paper add. The second bedspread with a leopard on it

-when I first got the panther bedspread I tried to pull out the Beast from Hell in to it maybe as a friend or type of guard

-I got the bedspreads years apart. But each from the same The Warehouse

-Zak looked like a TERRIER

-Danny Boy looked like the ROLY's dog

-Revelations calls the Anti-Christ

-the KING of TERROR

-       ROYAL     TERRIER

-the Beast in Revelations has Crowns on each of his seven heads

-really they might live in my bedroom 

-the time I got the panther bedspread I had the biggest Burger I have ever had after the buy up at that store. At BURGER KING

-as in KING of TERROR

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...