Sunday, August 4, 2024

Handbook

 -two early paranormal experiences

-seeing the full skeleton of a man lying in a ditch in paddocks at the end of my Street

-maybe seeing two HANDS like they were praying appear through my ceiling in the dark in my bedroom

-maybe saying to explain theory in this Post called HANDBOOK


-Anti-Christ

-me

-rules all nations almost through miracles

-CHRIST- me creating space. Liefeld and Lowder. US trip. Earliest memory. In bedroom. With miracles. And Monitor and Restaurant

-those key steps in how everything was created


-Second Beast

-miracles I designed from November 19th 2020 up until now. (currently August 2024)

-working on list that still came out from the start of time

-Revelations says the Second Beast does mighty miracles

-these are about as powerful and far reaching as possible

-SECOND Beast- these miracles replace my other ones


-False Prophet

-creating concept of Christianity. Whether true or effecting it's design

-creating make-up of God and Jesus

-MAYBE really like idiots, part liars, ruin lives too for sheer sport. MAYBE at times enjoying it

-all basic Computer Creation

-like when I was very young I hammered the bonnet of my grandmother's Fiat Bambina


-Destroyer

-partly responsible for destroying almost everything except me

-except maybe my home and the afterlife

-caused by stars trying to STEAL my INHERITANCE that would have secured me in my HOME for life. It caused ALL but me to be wiped out

-Stringer

-inheritance

-meal I was preparing with toasted sandwich maker. Cheese and spaghetti. Maybe piece appeared to be moving or was worm at the edge of the appliance

-that night I ordered Showcase Presents Eclipso


-Magog and Gog

-the Sitmar Fairstar Cruise I was on in 1983

-a couple a woman looking like Diana but with a full beard. And her partner looking like Charles. Wore a PINK SLEEVELESS top with multiple colored lines on the front of it

-Revelations says Magog and Gog are in Satan's ARMY in the FUTURE

-ARMY / ARMLESS top

-FUTURE / FAIRSTAR

-Magog

-Gog

-Diana with beard. Charles with pink sleeveless ARMS

-like 'MAGOG / GOG'

-sex altered pair

-like to will to become the ANTI CHRIST

-ANTI / DIANA

-CHRIST / CHARLES

-I willed to juggle three '6' letters in my signature

-and with that TRIED to alter my sex. To look male with breasts and a vagina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...