Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Downfall

 -I was in the local Psych Ward around the time of 2010

-the low point of my life. But not by much

-one afternoon I got the idea if I didn't stay lying on my bed all afternoon and evening

-my life would be trapped always bad

-like the low point I was at

-like Wonder Girl especially and the New Teen Titans bad lives after a while

-I did soon get up

-and responded by swallowing a DRAWING Pin

-it might be saying both Jesus Christ and my maybe alien father like Superman trapped in bad lives

-Jesus Christ like the drawing pin is like nails at the Cross

-a father like Superman like in comic DRAWINGS

-like the shape of Titans Tower

-that night I was lying in bed wondering how I would cope

-I glanced at a few cracks in the window

-suddenly I pictured two images at the same time

-an original super hero costume. Fawn body, legs and sleeves. Black boots. Loose fit. And coming down from the front neck an upside down black bullet design

-like Superman's costume

-and I pictured the super hero power to create objects out of CRYSTAL

-for Jesus CHRIST

-maybe each was trapped in a Darth Vader armor / bad life always

-the super hero costume turned out to be a rearrangement of genius super-heroes costumes Mister Fantastic and Brainiac 5's original costumes

-both their teams had 'downfalls'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...