Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Revelations Figures

 -maybe I am all of these figures from Revelations

-the Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Magog and Gog

-I waited almost 2 or 3 years before getting my hair cut

-I now have down the back of my head. One each side of my hair like a HORN shaped grouping of hair

-as if to say Satan's Horns and plans

-years ago before my hair started to recede 

-in the fringe were two natural horns

-like a super hero's haircut

-like ROBIN originally had in comics

-ROBIN as in REVELATIONS

-real name Dick Grayson

-RICHARD / REVELATIONS

-GRAYSON / REVELATIONS

-when I was young I once saw in my grandparents' lounge a large, old or dated looking, hardcover and sinister looking book of Rhymes 

-it was only there once and really unlikely my grandparents got it. So maybe somehow it appeared for me to see it

-the one I saw in it was called Who Killed Cock Robin?

-Not I said the. Not I said the. Not I said the ...

-maybe meaning I am all of these Revelations figures

-and with this I might enter a new timeline

-I drop plans to make several comics Back Issue Orders from a different US Dealer because they probably use Air Mail

-and make one last Order getting most of the ones I want. Dropping all of the more twisted comics I had added to my list. That I had removed to try to change Hell to a merged afterlife with Heaven

-and I have surplus money so I start to spend a lot on TAKEAWAYS. As in RESTAURANT INHERITANCE

-a new TIMELINE

-like the two horns shifting from my fringe to one on each side of the back of my head

-maybe the sex altered split-version of me has the past real father of me. A man like Superman. And in the revised timeline my father is Binky Bigram. The comics character like Archie. And I am the Anti-Christ and my mother is the Whore of Babylon

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...