Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Planet

 -in another version of me. I might have been when he was young Gar Logan / Beast Boy

-affiliated to the 1960s version of the Doom Patrol. In the comics he was adopted by Rita Farr / Elasti-Girl and Steve Dayton / Mento

-she might be saying to make the Back Issue comics order I am about to make. The last comics I buy

-several years ago I was in a KFC. The packet designs and colors like the original members' costumes

-I was there about 9pm. My money hadn't come on my card. I asked a worker if I could wait a while longer. A woman looking like Rita Farr cut in and paid for my slightly large meal. Plus an extra Burger. She might have been overweight. Like both maybe saying to buy Takeaways. Overweight like Elasti-Girl grew in size

-I will buy the last issue of Doom Patrol 121. And drop apart from the comics I planned to order a list of expensive Justice League comics from the 1970s

-the first DC Comic I bought was an Australian Planet Comics reprint Super Adventure Album 3. I got it at Farmers (joined to the Devon Mall) on the base floor. The comics were on wide planks on pyramid shaped wooden farm legs. Which was strange so that might be saying to do this

-the first two stories on the Justice League. The MATTER-MASTER. A Wizard villain looking like Tony Stark and a name like MATT AGER. The second story had the villain the EQUALIZER as in 666. And me all over space making almost everything free. And making a list of standard landscapes and buildings and homes

-I colored in a few panels of the second story. Maybe that is part of how I color in almost every part of space

-in about 1982 in the Devon Mall I bought a TRACKER long sleeved top with zip front. Not knowing the design was similar to their 1960s costumes. And Beast Boy was an actor on Space TREK 2020. But the clothes item was taken from the comics. Devon Mall sounds like Doom Patrol

-about 2010 I had two paranormal loaves of bread. One had a slice with a saucer shaped dip across the surface. The other loaf left too long but not very long had hairs growing on it. In 1980 in Otumoetai Intermediate. I drew a large page picture of the characters of Tintin. The teacher got me up in front of the Class because of it. Tintin books are like large pages comics. Like telling me to stop ordering comics. A girl sitting next to me thought the dog Snowy was a lamb. Her name MARAMA. She said it stood for Moon. MARAMA as in MARKY MARK

-it was by that storage room EXCREMENT poured out over a top area of the Intermediate field. As in CHRIST. SHIT / CHRIST. FECES / JESUS. Maybe saying Christianity is not true

-straight after I typed that I came out in to my kitchen. One of two birds that had been coming through the front glass sliding Conservatory door. Like Superboy bursting out of the white billboard on the cover of Legion of Super-Heroes 37. The bird had crapped on several places of the floor and cupboard doors. Maybe saying there is not truth to CHRISTIANITY it is BULLSHIT / BIBLE SHIT CHRISTIANITY / EXCREMENT

-The Miracle of Thirsty Thursday

-I was stressed because my Groceries might not come because of a Debit Card problem. I had the payments I needed sorted out. And I can go to nearby Lunch Bar and Takeaways. It was just a hassle

-like in my Post Memorial Day. One Thursday night I was told to stop buying comics and spend money on Groceries. Like now again. Like I saw a man's skeleton / glass doors lying in a ditch up the paddocks from my Street about 1974

-I went to the supermarket but felt like collapsing with $120 of Groceries on my bike. I was at the Hospital over night. Like in my Post Memorial Day

-then at 11am Thursday 1st of August / Thirsty Thursday came my Tracking email to say my previous order had just been sent. With the two maybe really needed Legion of Super-Heroes

-as I got off the Bus by Marine Parade I thought I might have heard my name Matthew called maybe across the Street. Like Matt or a welcome Mat to the home. Around 1987 I went to a Flea Market at the Primary School I went to years ago. I bought a pile of valuable X-Men comics for almost nothing. Comics like Stan Lee at Marvel Comics. The issues were around one of the most important storylines Dark Phoenix. I remember one issue was after the issue she died. A recap story. The last page introduced new member Kitty Pryde. Sitting on the doorstep of their Mansion. KITTY PRYDE as in BANK and Marine PARADE. KITTY PRYDE as in CHRISTIAN PAREDES and CAPTAIN MARVEL. My name being called like in Kitty Pryde, Christian Paredes and Captain Marvel


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...