Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Mount

 -me passing the couple looking like Erica Durance / Lois Lane and an Indian Bruce Wayne

-at Marine Parade at Mount Maunganui in the next town. Just after repeating Bop Bup Bup over and over

-he might be Satan

-Batman's ears like Satan's horns

-or if it was real people he might have set them up to mean the same thing

-up the Road a block was once LEISURE Island. Like I think Satan might be Stan Lee. SATAN / STAN. And LUCIFER LEE LIEBER 

-LUCIFER as in LEISURE Island and LOIS

-he gave me the signals to drop comics I was going to order. Including Detective 485 the death of Batwoman. And Super Friends 14 with on page 1 above a seated Bruce Wayne the symbolic image of a ghost of Batman

-maybe like I met a man maybe looking like Bruce Wayne. Maybe saying not to kill off Satan when my miracles point starts

-BRUCE WAYNE. Like in WARNING. GREYSON. BRITAIN OUTSIDERS. New Zealand BARREN PLANETS. And IRAN King of Terror

-I got my Groceries today. Tomorrow I make my last comics order

-the Legion of Super-Heroes 37 issue I misread in the Back Issue Catalog in 1995. I thought was the Death of the Earth-Prime Superboy costing $37

-it might mean when my miracles are up it is like the death of a person from our world who has paranormal experiences. Or the Death of the Earth-Prime Superboy. I no longer buy comics

-the ghost of the Bat characters like above the characters on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 87 there is a large ghost like image of Spider-Man

-I tried to replace a lot of the corrupt company owners and a mass of workers with robots in their place. I think that is unlikely to work. Stan Lee wrote that comic

-the last comics I added to my list. Green Lantern / Green Arrow 108 and 109

-Green Lantern has powers from his ring from a Space Corps

-in 1981 I found in the top of my bedroom wardrobe a narrow metal ring with the 12 Star signs around it. It soon disappeared

-a chance it might mean the list of ideal 12 super hero powers. 1 power per sign. GREEN LANTERN like the GARDEN of EDEN

-and soon after in a laundry cupboard I found a notebook and saw my mother's married name. CHRISTINE 'SCORINGE.' Also as in rings. Maybe with this too it means the body and personality I saw in HOT STUFF man CHRISTIAN / CHRISTIAN. PAREDES / SCORINGE

-as I got off the Bus by Marine Parade I thought I might have heard my name Matthew called maybe across the Street. Like Matt or a welcome Mat to the home. Around 1987 I went to a Flea Market at the Primary School I went to years ago. I bought a pile of valuable X-Men comics for almost nothing. Comics like Stan Lee at Marvel Comics. The issues were around one of the most important storylines Dark Phoenix. I remember one issue was after the issue she died. A recap story. The last page introduced new member Kitty Pryde. Sitting on the doorstep of their Mansion. KITTY PRYDE as in BANK and Marine PARADE. KITTY PRYDE as in CHRISTIAN PAREDES and CAPTAIN MARVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...