Thursday, July 4, 2024

Supre

 -in Primary Class in 1978

-we made a large white paper stuffed Moomin

-based on the Tove Jansson book characters

-they look like upright white hippos

-I was able to take it home

-my grandmother got rid of it and made me an equal sized green velvet one stuffed with material

-like the Moomin saying to Jesus and God

-'You're Hypocritical Book of Lies'


-recently had a dream for several seconds comics creator Rob Liefeld was lying on me in bed. And the Anti-Christ looked like him

-the soft toy maybe saying parts of the Bible aren't true

-Hyper Critical- like how harsh Jesus and God can be with treatment of others

-You're Book of LIES

-like the dream of LIEFELD. Maybe saying the Bible is LIE FILLED

-whatever caused me to dream I was in bed with Rob Liefeld maybe saying this because they know it

-ROB LIEFELD as in BIBLE FILLED with LIES

-KYLE LOWDER as in LORD LIAR


-I used to get dreams of original products

-one was a pair of long sweat pants. Light grey with an about one inch long angled dark grey dashes over them. And the name 'Supre' written on them in small handwriting

-like someone saying

-SUPRE

-the SAVIOR. DESTROYS lives like for the SHEER SPORT of it

-the angled dashes down them. Like they cause tears

-in about 1991 on a table in front of a bookstore. Was a magazine with the photo of star 'Marky Mark' Wahlberg on a stage in shorts

-Marky Mark like in the dashes

-the hairs on his legs were fictional. Long, black and far spaced. Like the dashes on the sweat pants in the dream

-I take that picture of him like a method to guide me. And they may be saying by that this about God and Jesus is true


-space might regard Jesus Christ and Jenette Kahn as the greatest threats to it-

-SUPRE as in SAVIOR and SUPER comics

-the dashes over the pants (like STARS) and SUPRE- SPACE

-SWEAT pants- THREAT


-recently a few times. I must have been tired when typing Posts. When I read back what I had written. There were words in it I didn't remember typing. Sometimes just a word. Or sometimes whole lines. What I had written didn't make sense. This has only happened to me recently. Like some force setting it up to say the points in this Post are right. As well parts of the Bible aren't true

-I saw the PRINCE video 1999. It had the line 'I was dreaming when I wrote this forgive me if it goes astray'. The song based on me. But the way I saw the fake lines and words in what I had written like saying parts of the Bible aren't real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...