Sunday, July 14, 2024

Garden of Eden

 -I think my home in Fraser Street, Tauranga, New Zealand. Is at where the Garden of Eden is, if it is real

-I have a large sign I had made

-a large yellow Cross

-and attached to that on a large white board

   TAURANGA

  SMALLVILLE

-and to the right of that a Superman 'S' costume's chest insignia 

-TAURANGA sounds like GARDEN of EDEN

-TAURANGA sounds like HEAVEN

-SMALLVILLE sounds like JERUSALEM

-the 'S' might represent the Forbidden Fruit

-as in Revelations saying the New Earth and Heaven and New Jerusalem coming down

-when God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden he places a flaming sword which turned in every direction to guard the path to the tree of life

-maybe this is connected to my sign. It is shaped like a sword

-it is in my back garden now but was once at the letterbox at the front of my drive 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...