Thursday, July 4, 2024

Deconstruction

  -I think there might not be any truth to the Bible except me

-when I was young my mother / The WATCHER. Gave me a Disney 'View Finder' toy CAMERA

-shaped like an old Motion Picture Camera. You turn the handle on it's side around and around to move the cartoon pictures

-I had two tapes with mine

-Mickey's Trailer

-101 DALMATIANS- '101' like saying there is only the 'one' of me

-to survive the DESTRUCTION of everything

-the second to last scene of the tape has two dog owners getting married. Maybe to say I never have any real spouse or partner

-the final shot. Maybe looking like in front of blackness. A white gravestone with my initials in reverse on it 'AM'

-maybe saying I am the last to survive

Mickey's Trailer- my home where my miracles come from 

-the Wedding was in a Church. Maybe meaning there was never real truth to the Bible

-Mickey's CARAVAN TRAILER- the REALITY to CHRISTIANITY are REVELATIONS. And my home like the GARDEN of Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...