Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Big Bang

 -about 1979 my friend Chris Pilditch's mother took us to the main Mount Surf Beach

-I found a Plate sized rock maybe shaped like Australia

-to the side was where Leisure Island was once

-I pretended to have collapsed on the sand


-CHRIST set me up to be CHRISTOPHER / OSTRACIZED. And to be AUSTRALIA / OSTRACIZED

-AUSTRALIA I am the ANTI CHRIST

-the Plate shaped rock. Created then a copy Plate where in 2017 I went where I had the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost

-Chris PILDITCH. For another miracle for my list I have been working on since November 2020. I DITCH the POLICE and the PILL. As much as I can. Almost all of space from the start no longer has Police or Hospitals. All three histories / versions of space

-I might get this power because Christ set me up to be ostracized. Setting up my mistakes

-CHRIS PILDITCH- because of that from that day in 1979 CHRIST DITCHED all their ABILITIES

-years later I heard Pilditch say he was thinking of studying to be a MUSICIAN at University. I take their MAGICIAN powers

-I pretended to have collapsed on the sand. Any wife like Lois Lane only pretends to have a hard life because I am her husband

-I was lying on the Surf Beach sand. Any spouse or real partner I get keeps devolving in to a 'large red blob'

-like LEISURE ISLAND. As in LOIS LANE

-LEISURE as in STAN / SATAN. LEE LEIBER / LUCIFER

-if everything closes because of corruption or because I am the Anti-Christ. Replacing services are the stairwell in most homes. With the doors ENTRANCES off the levels that lead to copies of some of my miracles

-on Friday March 31st 2017 I took a Bus to that town and was just a couple of blocks along the Beach from there

-I was at the base of the small mountain MAUAO. Like in OA the planet at the centre of the DC Comics Universe. And MAUAO as in MESSIAH or MAU / AO as in ANTI MESSIAH

-at Marine Parade by the Surf Beach I repeated over and over

-Bop Bup Bup

-each time the line had 6 sixes. 'B' or 'p'

-Bop Bup Bup

-and I might have the power of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost

-after that I turned to go back to the Bus stop

-on the other side of the Road were a couple looking like a tall Indian man looking maybe like Bruce Wayne was drawn in comics in the 1990s. Maybe representing my father Binky Bigram. A comic character like Archie

-and with him a woman looking like Lois Lane in Smallville. Maybe representing my mother the Whore of Babylon

-I passed someone set up to mean BINKY BIGRAM

-as in BIG BANG

-BIG BANG when I said BOP BUP BUP

-space might have been destroyed with that and I went to the Plate where while there my miracles were the power level of God's mostly

-CHRISTOPHER PILDITCH and that is how my idea me and around me are a COMPUTER PROJECTION

-it was years ago. A Staff Member was taking us to the Pools in the suburb GREERTON. From the home there of a client who didn't want to come because he said he had CONSTIPATION. CREATION / EXCRETION / GENERATION. I got an almost strange stone. An almost perfect ball grey large stamp sized stone. Maybe connected to the start and creation of space. As if it was what caused the Big Bang. From the centre of the Universe like the mountain Mauao like OA

-BOP BUP BUP as in BIG ram

-Binky Big RAM. RAM a term for computers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...