Thursday, August 15, 2024

Chainsaw

 -I years ago a few times tried to clean up my home of some of the more darker twisted comics, DVDs and toys etc

-I had thrown out DC Comics Presents 92. A black cover teaming Superman and the Vigilante

-and the final issue DC Comics Presents 97 Superman and the end of the Phantom Zone

-and the 4 part mini-series The Phantom Zone

-the time at the end of 1990 I was in bed in the dark. From out of my bedroom wall came the all dark figure of a man. As if he somehow came through the wall somehow that my bed was up against. Like a PHANTOM or GLASS door. He had some kind of silent electric chainsaw. I ran and turned on the light but he was gone

-maybe I wind up saying for a person to get the multi-story stairwell. With doors off it leading to supplies and features of some of my miracles

-they must put '666' on them

-the GLASS doors

-like in PHANTOMS

-CHAINSAW

-I CHANGE the effects of putting the CHAIN 666 on you

-from SORES / SAW

-to when you die you go forever as a PHANTOM

-like the Phantom Zone Prisoners 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...