Friday, August 16, 2024

Black or White

  -the first DC Comic I bought

-an Australian Planet Comics reprint Super Adventure Album 3

-including JUSTICE / JESUS League of America stories from issues 167 and 168 of their title

-it was the first comic I bought with DC Comics stories in it

-I bought it about 1977 on the base floor of Farmers

-maybe standing for this it was with comics for sale on a few long wide plank benches on top of farmers style wooden pyramid legs

-the Justice League stories

-The Kid who Won Hawkman's Wings. Maybe these were based on me but it dealt with HAWKMAN / ANGELS

-and the story about the EQUALIZER a villain who had made the population of Hawkman's world one standard sex

-like I might have made God and Jesus comical reflections of each other

-the comic was in black and white

-with coloring pencils I colored in a few panels. Maybe causing me to design the start of them myself. Or effect their make-up

-maybe I caused Jesus Christ and God to be-

-lies through the Bible. They don't love everyone. They hate me, Judas Iscariot and Satan. They have no CARING for us. My mother CHRISTINE MARGARET 'AGER' 's married surname like 'SCORINGE'. As if standing for no CARING from CHRIST. They are really by my magic. Basically a pair of idiots. Enjoying causing pain to people. Smiling at times when they do it to each other. Oblivious it was me who designed them to be that way. Maybe deluded thinking they were testing people or had the right to punish people like this

-a dream I had years ago when I would often get dreams of original products. A pair of long sweat pants, pale grey, one inch angled dark grey dashes over them. And in small handwriting by the knee the word 'Supre'. Maybe meaning SPACE / SUPRE / the dashes STARS. Knows the SAVIORS DESTROY lives for the SHEER SPORT of it. I went to the Mount Surf Beach with my friend CHRIS PILDITCH and his mother in 1979. I found a plate sized rock I thought might be shaped like AUSTRALIA. Me the ANTI CHRIST. Near there was once LEISURE Island. SATAN / STAN Lee. LEISURE / LIEBER / LUCIFER. I then pretended to have collapsed on the sand. CHRIS PUNISH DITCH

-I might have caused Jesus Christ and God to have comical looking appearances. Each looking like each other. A long white dress and long dark hair and beards. Really like Jesus Christ when alive they keep getting angry with people and treat people they CHRIS PILDITCH / CHRIST ESPECIALLY don't like as DIRT

-the Super Adventure Album 3 comic. I colored in a few panels with the EQUALIZER. Maybe that made God and Jesus the same thing

-CHRIST PUBLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...