Friday, August 16, 2024

Computer Projection

-in 1980 in Form 1 of Otumoetai Intermediate in Mr. Gerry Hart's Class

-I drew a largish picture of the TINTIN characters

-TIN TIN me MATT the ANTI Christ

-TIN TIN maybe saying I MATT are ALL the ANTI figures of REVELATIONS of the Anti-Christ, False Prophet, Second Beast, Destroyer, Magog and Gog

-the teacher got me up in front of the Class because he thought I did a good job of it

-a girl next to me named MARAMA. As in me like MARKY MARK and the pencil MARKS I did in the Super Adventure Album 3's panels

-she thought the white dog I drew was a SHEEP. I might be like David the SHEPHERD. Tintin books were done by a man named HERGE. As in HERD and SHEPHERD

-around the largish logo at the top of my drawing I put the name TINTIN in a rectangle shaped box. With curved corners at each corner

-I now see that looks like the old Justice League of America logo

-TIN TIN maybe representing 666

-I didn't take the picture home with me. The next year I somehow saw it through the window of a slightly small and strange storage room. It was part of the edge of Classrooms

-by that was the field. Once I remembered at the top of the field near the storage room

-overflowed EXCRETION. Like saying how I shaped CHRISTIANITY

-TIN TIN like I might have made God and Jesus reflections of each other

-the logo I did of the name 'TINTIN'. As in 'TV' as in when I typed Christ Publish it might have caused how parts of the Bible are. And like that screen I drew that might be how part of what I do might be Computer Projected  

-TINTIN as in CHRISTIANITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...