Saturday, August 17, 2024

The End

  -early in the morning of Sunday 18th August 2024

-I tried to will for THE END

-of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost

-at the time approx. 6.59pm tonight

-when the Bid is Won for the DC Comic

-Tales of the Teen Titans 91

-the LAST issue

-like I own the first issue of it New Teen Titans 1 from 1980

-I got it from a pile of comics from LENZ Dairy about 1986 for about 65c

-LENZ as in the ENZ for them

-(the New Teen Titans I have a slight emotional attachment to)

-I willed at that point tonight. To completely end the three of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost

-no more of them, not in the afterlife too, and their power gone

-I used what happened to me yesterday in my shower. A piece of 'LINT' / LENZ coming off from the top of my penis hairs

-the three of them like characters I daydreamed up in 1985. (maybe slightly mentally unwell)

-the Bizarre (made of excretion. Like the lint falling from my navel). Garath (in later daydreams needed to eat comics. That came out of a hole in the groin of his overalls. Like the lint coming off my penis hairs). And the HOLY Ghost (the hole in the groin of Garath too)

-the Tales of the Teen Titans 91 the LAST issue of that version of their series

-I too in this tried to use. For a period of time. The New Teen Titans 1. I put up in the garage ceiling. Through a broken off garage ceiling 'skylight'. That for a while I called it a Cave of Wonders. And I had the wrong idea if I stood under it when trying to do a miracle. It might make that miracle super-powerful. Eventually I put the New Teen Titans 1 comic up in there. I tried to have inside it a page from a Library book TOM SAWYER / MATT AGER. When I ripped out the page I saw they were in a place called the Cave of Wonders

-what I try to do to try to end the three of them is partly a mercy killing. Largely because of the effects of my miracles

-(I got the New Teen Titans 1 comic worth $15 US in 1981 the year after it came out. And I picked it up from LENZ / ENDS Diary about 1986 for 65c. And tonight I buy the final issue of that series Online)



-in the early 1990s I watched the nightly US TV News Program Hard Copy. One time the TV Presenter read the fictional line

-'actor Andrew Shue's wife Elizabeth Shue left him for actor Val Kilmer'

-the item was probably fictional. Andrew and Elizabeth Shue are brother and sister and both actors

-Andrew Shue. I once caught a clip of Melrose Place. It looked like his character was standing at the back of a room. Maybe a high rise building at night. He was standing naked holding a baby in front of his groin. Like the lint coming off the top of my penis hairs

-Val KILMER. As in Brendan KILMISTER. Or KILL MESSIAH or CHRISTIANITY. While visiting my mother Christine about 1978 she bought me some comics. One had a naked man under a sheet in bed. He turned out to look a lot like a student at High School a few years ahead of me. That I would not see for several years later. Named Brendan Kilmister or Iranian Messiah or Anti-Christ. He was tall, fawn colored hair and chest hair. In the comic panel the Police were bursting through his bedroom door saying Get up

-and I then saw the story was called Resolution. Probably taken off of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...