Sunday, August 18, 2024

New Earth

  -I just before Won my Bid for Tales of the Teen Titans 91

-the last issue of that version of their title

-meant to get rid of the Holy TRINITY / TITANS

-the Titans in mythology are GODS

-when I first moved in to my home owning it at the end of January 2008. Meaning my miracles were real now

-soon after in one week I had 4 dreams of New Teen Titans related super characters. And I briefly tried for each one to be super-heroes based on them

-in Revelations it says along the lines of the New Earth and Heaven and Jerusalem coming down

-with me winning Tales of the Teen Titans 91 it might have ended across everywhere people and places crossing over. Crossing over from the past and future and appearing around anywhere

-like the time about 1987 I went to the tallest local building. A Bank. Going up the centre stairwell. The GLASS doors to each floor were off level. The floors cut the doors in half. Like my time with everywhere almost elements out of position with things

-in 1991 I had a dream of across the landscape were only small, white, wrecked spaceships

-the for me might be the New Earth

-because of corruption. All maybe businesses and services might be closed. With the main Phone and Internet companies maybe closed it probably means about everything would close

-my idea to make a save. Off most homes on our planet. Somehow there is a stairwell. With off the doors features from my miracles. Needed supplies

-the New Earth could be now all there is going any more. Like the wrecked spaceships. Broken, damaged powerless homes

-and inside them like SPACE ships. The GLASS doors leading to needed features

-New Earth- from the point maybe I get the last of the things I need for my home and the repairs needed are done

-over the last year I have been getting things I needed and repairs to my HOME. Which's plant or ground near my front door gives me my miracle powers

-I got a $780, 000 inheritance from my mother CHRISTINE

-the most important thing fixing the leaky roof and I am about to get the last of that work of it done

-in this New Earth being like my new home

-today I changed my mind and with maybe my last order of Back Issue comics I order soon. I order Fury of Firestorm 7. A character probably taken off of me

-I have the story reprinted in Best of DC Digest 35 Years Best Comics Stories 'Plastique is another Word for Fear'

-in the Firestorm 7 story the page is RIPPED

-like the puppy I had in 2011 ripped up the covers of two comics

-he might have been indicating to get it

-maybe a cause or solution to the Earth likewise being reduced to ruin. Maybe for good

-but I drop any idea of people having to damn themselves for these

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...