Friday, August 23, 2024

Jam

 -today I was watching YouTube Music

-the Whitney Houston video My Name is not Susan was playing

-I suddenly thought of once a few years ago

-on my CONSERVATORY floor

-was like a drop of red 'Jam'

-I tasted it in case it might be connected to blood from Jesus Christ on the Cross and I might get something from it

-today I realized it was like the large red blobs I tried to set up some people to keep becoming

-like Rita Farr becomes in the Doom Patrol TV series. When in a version of me I might have been Gar Logan / Beast Boy of that time

-the drop was on the floor of the CONSERVATORY

-a red drop like blood from CHRIST on the Cross

-maybe someone saying this is Jesus Christ's fault. He wrecked the marriage chance to Tom Holland and the man like David Platt and put me in a marriage to a woman like Lois Lane

-this might be saying these people keep becoming like this CONSTANTLY

-the song My Name is not Susan was playing

-maybe meaning I am marrying partners that I don't want

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...