Saturday, August 24, 2024

Peace and No More Tears

  -decades ago I think I imagined reading in Revelations in the Bible

-'the next Messiah of Revelations brings peace and no more tears'

-in 1979 the mother of a School friend CHRIS PILDITCH took us to the Mount Surf beach

-I found a Plate sized rock maybe shaped like Australia

-I pretended to have collapsed on the sand


-CHRISTOPHER PILDITCH- this is a COMPUTER PROJECTION

-as if it projected what I thought I read

-PILDITCH

-for most of the history of space. People can

-DITCH PILLS and the POLICE

-there are no or virtually no Hospitals or Police

-I just recently ordered Worlds Finest 263 the last appearance of the Super-Sons. A Computer Projection

-Bruce Wayne JR. Like the real Bruce Wayne's father Thomas Wayne was a DOCTOR

-Clark Kent JR. Like the real Clark Kent is a SUPER HERO

-the PLATE sized rock shaped like AUSTRALIA

-I tried giving my son maybe Satan. AUSTRALIA the powers of the ALL STAR SQUADRON

-he might be a lot like me. I grew up buying PLANET Comics the AUSTRALIAN reprints of US edition comics

-I pretended to have collapsed on the beach. The Super-Sons were not real people. And I might have given my son muscle implants and made him male with breasts and a vagina

-I was lying on the beach faking collapsing. Like Pinocchio after escaping from MONSTRO / MESSIAH the Whale. Like he wanted to be a real boy

-just along from where we were was once LEISURE Island. Like he might be STAN / SATAN. LEE LIEBER / LUCIFER

-in Pinocchio there is Pleasure Island where the boys and Pinocchio wind up part donkeys like Satan's hooves and tail

-across the bay from where we are was the island looking like a Moomin character lying flat on his stomach

-earlier today I tried to kill off all or most of those who had appeared in Windsor High or Days of our Lives about me. Leaving fake not thinking people in their place

-to do it I used a dream I had when I was in a dark bedroom with a large soft toy Moomin I once had and I said Don't go. And I used my grandmother saying after my grandfather's death I have CRIED the last TEARS over him

-so instead of going to a Lake of Fire my son might just have been completely destroyed. Not even any afterlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...