Sunday, August 25, 2024

Daredevil

 -I might have created a safe afterlife for all forever. I merged Heaven and Hell. Using two balanced dreams. And me dropping the idea of buying a lot of more darker twisted versions of comics characters. Like removing Hell

-one dream. There was a large company owner named World. He looked like Walt Disney and his company was a family company like the Disney Company. He sometimes got around in a helicopter. He had wildlife pets like a couple of chimpanzees. One of his companies was an Internet channel. Individual countries would include their own features like news programs. He had a daughter like a Presenter. She was tall, beautiful, flirty looking like the woman in the Rick Astley video Whenever You need Somebody, quite long straight blonde hair. She was at the front of an audience of a show played on TV. She was getting changed. Her long blue dress with slits on the sides fell off of her. The Australian audience jeered. Her mother looking like the mother in the film Home Alone gave a grin. It looked like she was trying to look acceptable. I got the idea things would continue to go wrong and it would be the end of the World company. Another dream I had with the things balanced. There was a Live TV Performance of Grease. The actress who played the lead character Sandy. Her boot got stuck part the way on her leg on Live TV. She was struggling to get it on TV. No one came to help her. She kept trying to get it on. Later in a Hospital room she was told because she kept trying her leg would always be in great pain

-these dreams made me realize I can't go more than a few blocks on my bike. I might not be able to walk further than my Drive. If I go out on my bike enough times it will break down. If I had gone somewhere it could have meant I was stuck with no way to get home. And unable to walk a block. With this and the idea God and Jesus were a lot more sinister than the Bible says. I was thinking of the idea like Jesus Christ had planned those things. Watching smiling with God

-I used the balanced dreams. And me dropping the slightly more twisted issues I had wanted to buy. To try to merge Heaven and Hell. Now per person. Or shared if you want to. The local blocks of houses around my home. Maybe the area where the Garden of Eden is. Through the outside doors leads to different features of my miracles. This afterlife lasts forever for all. And all go here. Except maybe me



-me maybe cutting across all minds and media

-to give anyone but me the power to end their life by will

-and in their place an instant double

-I was watching TERMINATOR Judgement Day

-I thought of the last groups of comic titles I wanted to order. But they had threatening connotations

-I tried to use what my maybe son Satan / Stan Lee / a man like me from our world meant. I went on a Cruise in 1991. I was in a Taxi in Fiji. The Taxi Driver said Do you want to spend some time with an INDIAN girl?

-that told me again not to buy comics on my maybe father Binky Bigram. It was that day at the Mount I passed the INDIAN man looking like Bruce Wayne who was with a woman looking like Lois Lane / Erica Durance. Like saying avoid the scarlet woman. Then I used the line. Do I want to spend some time with an INDIAN girl? The local Psych Ward my Doctor was an Indian named Mike Ratna who too looks like Bruce Wayne / Batman. The time I was in there in 2010. I had the bad night I thought I might have been trapped in always a bad life. I swallowed a DRAWING PIN / NAILS. The man who approached my grandparents' door. This tells me not to buy any more Titans / Terminator comics or the dark version of Legion of Super-Heroes. Like their lives were trapped bad. The man at the front door looking like the costume I pictured in there. The Cars album HEARTBEAT City. There was the cruel Psych Doctor in the video looking like the maybe Anti-Christ at my front door who was dressed like a Doctor. So I make my last comics I order 15 titles I already have planned to get

-about 2016 I first maybe started to become Daredevil. Set off by allowing maybe clicking noises to continue in my throat. I used the name Daredevil and had baton etc powers like Marvel Comics DAREDEVIL / MATT Murdock. Like my son may be Satan / Stan Lee who created him. My costume black speedos. The Cruise I was on in 1991 a helicopter flew up behind the Ship. Later I saw through a Travel Shop window a poster of me small standing on a DECK wearing black speedos with my fat stomach. This told me to try while TERMINATOR was playing to cut across the media playing me. HEARTBEAT City. When my miracles became powerful I repeated over and over Bop Bup Bup. Like beats. To try to cause anyone but me. If they want to die all they need to do is will it. And they appear in my now merged Heaven and Hell. I tried keeping my mouth open again as of thinking of the beats

-then I had another idea. In Terminator Judgement Day the final arc is in some kind of steel mill with lots of fire as in Hell. I thought of a Documentary video I once had. In Coronation Street the actress who played Pub owner Bet Lynch. Her scene had the actress for real standing on the top of stairs in the actual Pub set. There were real flames everywhere in it. She was wearing a long white dress like an Angel. The fireman brought her down. Tonight I thought the series makers might be trying to imply something about me. I thought of the dream I had also in the early 1990s. There was a woman in a long white dress maybe an Old West dress. She was called BLACK BESS. She said You shouldn't have done that. Like a threat from the man effecting my sleep maybe dressed like Nightmare character Freddy Krueger. I thought of my method to avoid stress. I too about 1991 imagined a magazine photo with star Mark Wahlberg on a stage wearing shorts. His leg hairs were fictional. Long, black and far spaced. Here it might refer to the red and black stripes on Krueger's jersey. Wahlberg was once an underwear model. Some time after I had the dream with 'Black Bess'. I found out there was a Black Bess. The horse for British HIGHWAY Man DICK TURPIN. DICK as in Mark Wahlberg modelling underwear. And Daredevil wearing black speedos. I willed my DICK to TURN IN to this method. Apart from me anyone can will to die at once and appear in the safe afterlife that lasts forever for all. Except me. And this would end me as Daredevil if not already over. And I tried to will maybe both versions of the Devil to end. Anyone can will to end and appear in the safe afterlife even those already dead. Maybe I was set up to be Daredevil as splits that came out of me around space partly to do this. MATT MURDOCK MURDER DICK. Like my name Matthew Ager

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...