Sunday, July 21, 2024

Cross-Roads

 -Jesus Christ- maybe got rid of two husbands Spider-Man actor Tom Holland and a man like or Coronation Street character David Platt (a man like me). The 101 Dalmatians toy reel I had when young. The male and female dog owners get WOUND up PLATT in their dog leashes and fall in to a POND HOLE LAND. At the end of the tape a Church Wedding then a distorted white gravestone shot with my initials in reverse on it 'AM'. When I got my super powerful miracle power. I repeated at MARINE PARADE over and over Bop Bup Bup. Like a row of sixes. Maybe that phase was used to show Jesus was joyful when he wrecked the marriage to the BUG actor. MARINE PARADE as in MARRYING PARKER actor. While still visiting Tauranga I asked a woman in a home like in Falcon Crest looking like character. ANGELA (HOLLAND) CHANNING (CORONATION Street) for money. I think Jesus uses the method with me to keep WINDING me up. Like WINDSOR High the Archie style comics I think might be made on me. And sands WINDING through the hourglass. I think Jesus Christ out of all would be portrayed as the main antagonist in the Days series. A lot of my problems and setbacks caused by him. Not caring him rigging things for me to do TURNS people on me when first impressions are important. My mother's name CHRISTine with once 'CA' tattooed on her hand and a married name like SCORINGE. Maybe meaning Christ has no CARING for me. I may never get real support on Earth. But he might do these things to me ignoring the feelings of my fans from my powerful miracles in space. And I think in my case if people did the above to me these people. He would take them to Heaven because they are close to God, live otherwise good Christian lives. And I would be forced to love Lois properly when she can do what she wants. And I would need to try with God. But because my feelings aren't genuine and deep down I hate Jesus I would go to Hell. -I STREAKED around the block like makers of a TV series about me saying it is Jesus Christ's fault of my slips in my personality. Getting on a bus twice in a month and being corrupted by a man looking like Tony STARK as in STREAKING. And what happened to the New Teen Titans in their comic from the two stories called RUNAWAYS their lives went downhill for good almost. The massive Record Deal I might have missed out on. I now think the top singles in it might have gone on for good. Like a New Zealand actress ROBYN Malcolm showed up who worked on the TV series Outrageous Fortune. And despite my miracles that would be the once forever time it was done. And Jesus Christ messed it up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...