Saturday, July 20, 2024

666

  -the day my miracles became super-powerful. Friday March 31st 2017

-I went by Bus that morning to the next town Mount Maunganui

-at the base of the small mountain MAUAO

-MAU / AO me ANTI MESSIAH

-on MARINE PARADE along by the Surf Beach

-MARINE PARADE / CHRISTIAN PAREDES

-MARINE PARADE / CAPTAIN MARVEL

-I repeated over and over

-Bop Bup Bup

-each line has six digits like sixes 'B' or 'p'

-like 666

-before leaving that morning I was told to scan and Post themed groups from DC Comics' 

-WHO's WHO pages

-WHO's WHO- an exact looking appearance to Christian Paredes. And the same Messiah like personality I saw in him

-WHO's WHO- the list of super hero powers. The first letter of a power the same as the first letter of once special themed rooms of my home

-as I got on the Bus to come home. Off was getting a Mental Health Services Client named Lynette 'Ecoles'

-LINE ECHOES

-to me then she looked a bit like the Wicked Witch of Oz in the 1930s film. And like Cyndi Lauper She's so Unusual

-she was getting off the Bus. Like the Wicked Witch in me was lost

-over night before I left I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in themed groups. All of them in completely over them bulky 'PORCELAIN' style costumes 

-as I had got off the Bus at Mauao I thought I might have heard my name Matthew called

-as I turned after repeating Bop Bup Bup

-across the Road was a couple looking like a 1990s drawn Indian Bruce Wayne. Revelations calls the Anti-Christ The King of Terror

-and a woman looking like Lois Lane played by Erica Durance. She was carrying a Cell Phone 

-the figures break down in to like 666

-Who's Who. Bop Bup Bup. B and p. Marine Parade Christian Paredes Captain Marvel. Mau / ao. 2025. Matthew and Matthew. Lynette Ecoles. Themed groups in the Parade. Themed groups in Who's Who to scan and Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...