Friday, July 19, 2024

D&G

-I might have created Christianity. What I see in it. Like God and Jesus really based on part idiots with an appearance like that each. The time a Staff Member took as to the Pools in GREERTON. A client said he didn't want to come because he had CONSTIPATION. At his home I was given a perfect ball shaped grey stone. As in the Big Bang. That might have caused the CREATION of CHRISTIANITY. GENERATION / EXCRETION SHIT CHRIST FECES JESUS . The main points of Jesus's life reflect mine. The Old Testament for the history of the original version of space and their miracles. Then the New Testament began with the start of the Church and the birth of Jesus. Stars trying to steal my Inheritance that would safeguard my home. Causing everything but me to be wiped out. In the new version like the Holy Ghost most have the power to do almost anything. The Disciples or Apostles being the splits coming out of me doing any miracle etc. Charles and Diana visited Tauranga in 1983 opening Bay COURT Theatre. I reached out without asking and shook his hand. Like God's hand creating space. Like I said CHRISTIANITY might have been created by me trying to look like CHRISTIAN Paredes. For a while I wanted to be King. Bay COURT and CHARLES as in CORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...