Thursday, July 18, 2024

Bad Boys

 -I might be all 6 Revelations main evil figures

-on Friday March 31st 2017 I took the Bus to the next town and repeated over and over

-Bop Bup Bup. 6 sixes in each line. Sounding like Bad Boys and Bum

-all 6 versions have REVEALING costumes as in Revelations

-I might do miracles in each form split from me

-as well as fight crime, have sex with males and females getting them pregnant


-Anti-CHRIST- me looking like CHRISTIAN Paredes

-False Prophet- me looking like Rob Liefeld. My costume He-Man from the 1987 film Masters of the Universe. Like the skeleton / Skeletor in a ditch up from my home when young. Also about that time I HAMMERED the BONNET of my grandmother's car. 'The False Prophet is ENGINEERED by the Devil.' What I did might have been set up to show me this

-Second BEAST- me looking like Kyle Lowder. My costume a white towel around my waist. Like Head Boy Paul Cameron had on in a Camp. He looks like Gar Logan / BEAST Boy

-Destroyer- me naked as splits all my life since aged 1 or 2 with a slide taken of me NAKED / TAYLOR / DESTROYER. GREASTEST BEST body. And that body is what might do this. As in the slide of me showing me in full standing naked. UNDRESSED

-Magog and Gog- in Satan's Army. Satan / Daredevil. Satan / Figures through the Old Testament. These don't do miracles. And are in the past

-Magog- me as Daredevil. Wearing a costume of black speedos. With baton etc powers. I can't fly and I have trouble walking now so these splits no longer come out of me

-Gog- me replacing or creating the key figures of the Old Testament with men with the same personality as me

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...