Wednesday, July 17, 2024

New Messiah of Revelations

  -a long time ago I read once. Probably imaging it in Revelations

-the new Messiah of Revelations Brings PEACE and no More TEARS

-I get PEACE. The exact looking APPEARANCE as CHRISTIAN 'PAREDES'. And the PERSONALITY I saw in him. PEACE like he is an exceptional person

-and I get the list of super hero powers I have been after

-No More TEARS. I am this in my real body. No more of me having to send out a SPLIT / TEAR of me to become a super hero

-powers- flight, strength, phasing, invulnerable, ground control, telekinesis, heat vision, a beam comes out of one hand that can create things and do things, can centre on crime and population centres, can fire beams from my eyes that can fix broken objects and can pass my body through sick living things to heal them etc powers

-appearance- slightly tall, largish muscles, dark brown hair, handsome, tan, mostly hairless body. An exact looking body on the outside as he had in the add he did. Messiah looking

-personality- like he came off to me when he looked the most exceptional and Messiah like


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...