Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Match

 -I try to create history

-or rewrite the history of the Bible

-as many of the Old Testament key positive Historical figures

-matching me in personality

-mostly the heroic ones

-to do this I try to use-

-a few years ago. Over in the middle of the night. There was an injured bird 

-trying to get in through my bedroom glass sliding door

-there were one or two cats circling it

-behind it my shed and large sign. A Cross and board reading Tauranga Smallville

-another time I went to move one of the Recycling Bins

-it was on part of the ground that provides the miracles

-that Bin had not been moved for a long time

-there was a mother hedgehog and 4 babies under it

-I would have just put the Bin back but back then forces in my mind said always never back down

-next to where the Bins were is my front glass sliding Conservatory door

-I moved the family to the shed outside close to my bedroom

-with the large sign of the Cross on it

-these things match

-like I try to create or replace key Biblical figures that match my personality 

-I moved a Narnia the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe cardboard stand of a lamppost in to my bedroom. Looking like a match. When very young living at 12 James Cook Street on the steps to our front door was a lamppost. Captain James Cook first charted New Zealand

-I put it in front of a large black and white hardboard print of 1920s Mickey and friends partying. I had walked out of a K-Mart store with it not realizing I hadn't paid for it. But I didn't go back to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...