Monday, July 15, 2024

Parents

  -the Whore of Babylon

-I was lying in bed in the dark at the end of 1990

-through my wall right up against my bed came the all black figure

-of a man with an electric chainsaw

-on October 16th, 2016

-a distinct white spikey star appeared

-the proportions of my computer screen

-my father is Archie like DC Comics' character

-BINKY BIGRAM

-as in BIG BANG

-this mirrors in about 1982 in my grandparents' Games Room

-in an extended wardrobe over the stairs

-my neighbor Steven Chambers

-lay on me for a moment both of us dressed

-like the white spikey star

-on the outside wall on the wardrobe was a 

-CHRISTCHURCH

-COMMON WEALTH Games table cloth pinned up

-I thought that cloth with on it the Union Jack like the star or the Cross

-might have been set up to mean there is no real truth to Christianity

-the same as my real parents

-like saying parts related to me still have truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...