Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Thorny Crown

 -today I tried to

-completely end. With no afterlife etc

-of every badly bullied person currently on the planet

-I used two scenes I might have imagined about 1984

-a student sitting in the lunch area of my High School Otumoetai Intermediate

-a girl, short, messy hair. Looking like I did that age

-she was sitting on a seat

-a female Staff Member started to harass or scold her

-the lunch area. In Tauranga Boys College in their lunch area are like seating a pyramid shaped steep white concrete steps / seating

-another time that year I was biking home with my friend 

-ANTHONY HAYES

-as in ANTI Christ and Pitchfork

-just along from the College at the entrance to a Park

-she was tied to a tree. With wire wrapped around her neck

-by those steps in the lunch area is a large wall with a large picture of a man's face on it

-a crowd of students watching

-we pulled over for a moment. I would like to have helped in a way. But if I did I would look stupid risk turning people on me

-bad treatment from teachers, attacks or worse from other students is how I expect I would have been treated if people found out more about me

-the scenes were probably fictional. And I use that to try to work this

-and the wire around her neck tied to a tall tree like Jesus on the Cross

-with the THORNY CROWN

-I willed to end completely with no afterlife every really bad bullied person on the planet

-to work this I need where they were instant doubles who I can't kill they must go on

-I am exempt from this 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...