Wednesday, July 3, 2024

No Reality to Heaven

  -a version of me Beast Boy's adopted parents Steve Dayton and Rita Farr who both might have been killed

-somehow connected to the 1970 murdered farming couple Harvey and Jeannette Crewe

-they looked like the two super-heroes

-their photos on their gravestones. Like the issue the Doom Patrol died had gravestones on the cover



-HARVEY and JEANNETTE Crewe

-HAVENT HAVENT

-REALITY REALITY

-HEAVEN HEAVEN

-CREWE- SCREW SCREW CAUSE CREATES

-SCREW CREWE- me looking like Rob Liefeld in a He-Man costume. Kyle Lowder in a white towel around his waist. Christian Paredes in a black thong costume

-able to do almost any powerful miracle while splits from me. Each time having sex with males and females and getting them pregnant 

-HARVEY / GRAVE. JEANNETTE / STONE

-HARVEY JEANNETTE / CHRISTIANITY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...