Wednesday, July 3, 2024

My Son is Satan Stan Lee

   -the night about 1997 I tried to run away thinking God said Get out

-maybe meant to mean God saying Get out of Heaven to the first Satan

-my mind rigged it. Even maybe causing stars to think they are trying to ruin my life

-all I took was a clone Superboy Trading Card for an unknown reason

-my son I tried to set up to go as a mid-teens DC Comics WW2 super-heroes world by Posting a scanned story

-and said they turned on him harassing him and ruining him

-maybe he was never a second Satan

-I somehow walked all the way downtown over the Bridge to the next town

-across the Harbor was SULPER Point. As in SUPERBOY and Hell

-I left the SUPERBOY TRADING Card in the ticket slot. He made a bad mistake gaining powers going to their world wanting to be Superboy

-I took a COMIC Trading Card. Like Stan Lee worked as a comic book writer

-yesterday for me I got the last TRADE Me comic I will get. Amazing Spider-Man 87 from 1970 I paid $128 for. Peter Parker on the cover saying My secret identity is out. Above the characters like a large phantom version of Peter Parker

-in 1978 in Class a student Issac 'Basherra' had a comic Super Friends 14. Basherra reminded me of a story character. Like in Bill Crosby and the Crosby Kids cartoon series. On the first page there was Bruce Wayne sitting at a table. Above him was like a symbolic ghost like Batman. Fitting in with the Spider-Man cover. The teacher might have been named Ms. Chapel

-I said those stories aren't true meaning the series wasn't meant to be part of the regular stories. He said NONE OF THEM ARE REAL. Maybe meaning there is no real truth to Christianity

-I crossed the Bridge and left the comic Trading Card. Maybe giving this version of Satan his powers

-the TRADING Card. The collapse brought by paranoia generated of super-heroes. Was him wrecking the TRADING of their world's companies

-meaning he ruined the world and lives of the WW2 super-heroes

-I went down one Street too soon over the Bridg and hide in a Dock of TREE TRUNKS. My magic setting it up to resemble the FICTIONAL long black hairs of Mark Wahlberg. In a MAGAZINE. To tell me I am safe from them

-I continued down to the base of the mountain Mauao. I threw my CALCULATOR watch over the Pier of Pilot Bay. He ruins their markets to get back while they always knew he would

-I tried running up the Road to the POLICE Station. But couldn't run far. Over the first several months of 1985 I had continuing daydream life. I was a super hero called Champion. With super-speed powers. And I had gone to the super-heroes Earth. Like maybe my son did. As Champion I had a costume like a WW2 Nazi Stormtrooper. It seems unlikely there could be an Adolf Hitler figure the super-heroes might fight. The young man from our Earth. Causing the collapse and ruin of their world. Is like the real villain of DC Comics 1930s to 1950s WW2 super-heroes. Like Hitler

-at morning I was at the Marine Parade by the Surf Beach. My son might become another Satan

-really STAN (SATAN) Lee / LIEBER / LUCIFER. Up the Road from where I was in 1979 I was with a School friend CHRIS PILDITCH and his mother. CHRIST DITCH PUBLICATIONS. By where LEISURE Island / LUCIFER / LIEBER was once. MARINE PARADE as in MARVEL PERIODICALS

-I went when it opened to the Mount Library to call my Staff to come and pick me up. LIBRARY / LUCIFER

-a female Librarian was reading to young children. I burst in to tears

-I rang my Support Home. The Manager John Henderson said I would need to call a Taxi. I thought that might have been tough

-I took the Taxi all the way back to Tauranga. I don't know how I paid for it unless the Support Home staff did

-what makes this more likely. I walked all the way to my down town. Over the Bridge and to the next town. And then right in to that. When now I might not be able to walk a block 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...