Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Botanical Road

 -in 2023 I was biking home

-maybe from KFC where I was talking to an about 14 year old boy who looked like BILLY BATSON from the movie Shazam

-I biked down a side Street. There at the top of a bank were a row of tall trees

-there was one that had been damaged

-it now was split down the middle

-like the lightning bolt that changes Batson to Captain Marvel / Shazam

-BILLY BATSON / BOTANICAL Road

-all BIBLE

-only the Revelations parts are true

-the rest are FICTIONAL

-near where that bank was once lived a man I knew named TREVOR Myles

-MYLES as in MARVELS

-that split down the middle of the tall tree. Like in my original daydream of Monitor. I went to a type of bank on a main Road and went down an elevator in a tall tree to get to the rocket

-the indents on the base of the damaged tree were exactly like in my original daydream from 1985

-a main indent piece to disappear, plus a few others like a button one

-with me pressing that button indent that day

-it might have started the three versions of me looking like Rob Liefeld, Kyle Lowder, and Christian Paredes

-splits coming out of my body. Doing miracles slightly down from the level God could do if real. Having sex with people. And fighting crime

-that along with things like BOTANICAL Road. BABYLON. BINKY my father. And the Whore of Babylon my mother

-might be the only real parts of the Bible. Apart from references to already Historical features

-BABYLON me like BILLY BATSON

-BOTANICAL like my miracles come from my home at the 'Garden of Eden'

-BOTANICAL to save Earth I set up from 2028 in almost every home a BANK BUILDING stairwell leading to glass doors with different ones of my miracles off them. '2028' the year of the ROBOTICAL in Terminator films

-BROKEN BANKS / BROKEN BARK. The broken bark like the out of level glass doors

-TREVOR MILES lived close to that tree. My MIRACLES as Liefeld, Lowder and Paredes

-went FOREVER MILES around the edges of each Universe. To FORMER and RESTORED Universes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And End

-today I took a shot at -making me, or taking the power of -the Anti-Christ, Second Beast, False Prophet, Destroyer, Magog and Gog -I tried ...