Monday, July 29, 2024

Deux

 -over night on Friday March 31st 2017

-I had a dream of a Parade of DC Comics characters in their themed groups

-all of their outfits were fully over them like bulky 'Porcelain or China' costumes

-I was told to take the Bus to the next town of Mount Maunganui and at the base of the small mountain Mauao repeat over and over Bop Bup Bup

-it was meant to send me on the Monitor DEATH STAR mission to launch my list of miracles all over space

-before leaving that morning I was told to scan and Post the different themed groups from DC Comics' Who's Who comics



-maybe two Darth Vaders

-one once Jesus Christ and the other my maybe alien father like Superman

-PORCELAIN / IAN FORCE

-CHINA / IAN from HASTINGS

-my mother said my father was IAN from HASTINGS

-the dream of a PARADE and I went to Marine PARADE / the Post called Different PATHS

-the small mountain MAUAO. As in MESSIAH. Divided in to the top half dark green for one of them and the bottom half light green for the other 

-if my father and his planet picked up I got or was about to get super hero powers they might have tuned in to me to stop it and get me

-maybe my father tried to get me but got trapped in a Darth Vader armor and then was forced to work for a Space Army like in Star Wars

-WHO's WHO- maybe meaning I inherited his alien super hero powers

-WHO's WHO- the two of the Vaders both looking the same

-the large Death Star Monitor- maybe wound up being Death Stars. Like in Star Wars they could blow up worlds


-the first time with the Destroyer. In MAYFAIR Place. Like Jesus the MESSIAH

-the second time with the Destroyer. With the local man like Superman named Daniel COSGROVE / DARTH VADER

-DESTROYER sounding like DARTH VADER. Like maybe his armor blows up places


-two Darth Vaders. The two similar dreams I had each warning me against actions that could have messed up my life. Both things Jesus and God could have planned to do to me

-the company man WORLD. For the bike WHEEL. Her dress fell off her like a Darth Vader armor on one of them

-the dream of the actress getting her boot stuck on her leg. Putting my mouth in it. Trying to be honest. And say I have taken small extra money meant for other things when I needed money for comics. Especially me lying and saying I was going to a meal with my mother. Then lied and said I was going for a meal because she had died. The BOOT as in Grease. I once saw a photo of my mother when about 16 with a surfboard. Like at the start of Grease



-the Death of the Earth-Prime Superboy

-my father like Superman

-Jesus Christ as Earth-Prime. New Earth and Jerusalem

-issue 37 I imagined was valued at $37

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...