Friday, July 26, 2024

Freedom

-I just made maybe my last new miracle to my list for the three Universes Smallville, Campbelltown and Sanctuary Supreme
-I made in about the last real areas of space
-inside all suns. In the new version of space
-on the insides of all Suns. Copies as best as possible to the Island in the first Mamma-Mia film. Run by Sonny robots. Stock restoring. Layer after layer with each Island and area the size of a DVD case
-I then thought of what I thought of recently
-the film Mamma-Mia and the book and Musical that came out earlier
-with writers working out areas of the future
-what might stop someone each time they try to steal my Inheritance
-they will be stopped because they got sores like from a scorpion on their feet
-maybe the star planned by people to try it. She would be hard to explain her disappearance
-Madonna
-like Mamma-Mia lead character
-Madonna / Donna Sheridon
-Donna Scorpion
-Madonna Ciccone
-in the two dreams I had of live performances going terribly wrong
-the slightly loose dress falls off the flirty looking Presenter. She really is only acting an image. Like Madonna's new images
-the boot gets stuck part on the leg of the actress in a Live TV Grease. A film about new images
-I added this new miracle for the insides of suns from the restart of space
-this means like a DVD in the middle of heat. If someone tries to steal my money they become an unthinking robot
-but that robot still appears to always be screaming in pain. So they must still leave the Inheritance alone
-and like the Island Paradise in layers in the insides of suns. Each Island and near area only the size of a 
-DVD case
-if Jesus Christ was trapped in a DARTH VADER armor. DVD Case
-he might get out at some point
-maybe destroyed completely 
-with no afterlife or any of him left
-so maybe while I wouldn't risk it
-it was me and my 'reverse thinking magic'
-when I came up with the idea of maybe the final miracle

-it saved Jesus Christ and maybe Madonna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...