Tuesday, July 30, 2024

White-Star

 -the white star I saw. The TITANIC ship was from White-Star Liners. I had the idea I got a woman pregnant with SATAN on that ship. I make the last comics on my list the New Teen Titans. Like they were basing ideas on me some of the Tales of the Teen Titans comics had covers divided in to segments like stars. Like Satan saying to make those the last I order. And there was the time I had been trying to get practice on a Mobility Scooter. We went past the Op Shop where I would have got it from. I was wearing a T-Shirt with the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 186 on it. With the cover blurb Spider-Man now a National Hero. In the carrier tray I had a parcel I took from my letterbox. It had the comic Marvel Two in One 94 with the cover a monitor screen like at the end of the Monitor mission. While we were there STAR Movers were delivering a really large white thin package. Large like in the Titanic. Star as in White Star. One of the movers looked like STAN Lee. Around the corner was Scarlet Hair. As in the Whore of Babylon is the Anti-Christ's mother. And across the Road was the Business Centre once where I got a comic company Business Plan done about 1993 from a man looking like Stan Lee. Maybe Satan really there getting me to sign something. WHITE STAR. As in the RESTAURANT on the small mountain the rocket came out of setting up my miracles. I met Stan in 2004. He maybe having me on gave me the money to buy Spider-Man 2 that I had been wondering that morning where to get the money for it. We met at a MCDONALDS RESTAURANT. As in the MOUNTAIN RESTAURANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD JESUS HOLY GHOST

  -I might have taken all the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost -Jesus Christ maybe always out to ruin me. Set out to make me an outcas...