Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The Anti-Christ

  -today I think I might have found a way to get up my miracles

-by someone leaving two Jig-Saw Pieces under my bed. As if to indicate I had signed something to agree to things like a part sex change

-my signature. It has three loops coming under the line. Like '666'. One coming down from the 'M'. One coming at the bottom of the 'J'. And one the 'G'. In my signature 'M. J. Ager'

-the idea I had. JUGGLE the loops coming under the signature

-to alter my sex. To be mostly male on the outside. With a vagina and really large breasts. My body parts filled out. No more bad posture, grey receded hair, fat stomach etc

-and I have really large muscles

-I can get pregnant

-I might go around naked always

-and aim my miracles at the first day of 2025. Juggling in my mind those numbers too

- 2 / 0 / 2 / 5

-the digits reflect each other

-I switched both the letters in my signature and the number 2025 around in my mind

-the miracles set. The make-up of my home set to the first day of 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...