Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Holy Land

  -the Holy Bible is a lie

-tonight partly aroused. I mistook signs

-and went back and was going to go back to masturbating. By pressing my body against the bed

-I had avoided doing it for a while. And was glad of it. By in my previous bed mattress a fist like dip in it like a threat

-I thought of the boy facing me in the showers in 1987 looking like Dick Grayson with his groin area still getting tanned

-and I tried masturbating pressing my body against the bed like where I thought the dip was

-the HOLE in the bed mattress. Like paranormal forces were telling me the WHOLE HOLY BIBLE was a LIE

-at first I thought I might have been sent naked in to a 'Monitor.' But disregarded it the experience saying that was a lie too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...