Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Half-God Maui

 -the New Zealand legend Half-God Maui

-maybe me in another life. MAUI 'M' atthew. 'A' ger. 'You' .'I'.

-the two long black hairs I found

-one hair for Maui fished the North Island of New Zealand out of the sea. Creating New Zealand. For the hair on the plate. As in fishing

-the other hair. Maui died going in the VAGINA of a Goddess. Trying to get immortality for people. The vagina. I found the second black hair on my bedspread. Unlike him I succeed and give almost all the power to do or create anything. Up to one mile in each direction at a time

-in the town next to my town. In Mount Maunganui there is the small mountain MAUAO. As in MAUI. And the New Zealand native people the MAORI. Maybe the location of the beginning and end of everything. In Green Lantern comics 'OA' (as in 'MAUAO') was the planet at the centre of the Universe. Maybe Mauao is. And Maui pulled up that first. The mountain might be really the small mountain with the Restaurant on it. The mountain has it's bottom half light green for spaghetti. And the top half dark green for the cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation

  Creation   True Origin of Creation  -TRIDON- TRUE ORIGIN of CREATION -Holy TRINITY FRAUDULENCE -TRIDON and the multiple triangles in side ...