Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Dallas Return to Southfork

 -a long time ago I was using Computers

-at Turning Point / Compass / Tauranga Historic Village

-where they have Programs for the Mentally Ill


-I saw one time there was clips from a TV series never made


-Dallas Return to Southfork

-it had new characters in the opening credits

-I thought they might look uninspiring

-at the start of an episode there was a slightly large group of people

-standing around a large Home Pool


-I have a list of Back Issue comics I want to order from the US

-I wanted a lot of other ones but the above read like

-INHERITANCE RETURNED to SOUTH FRASER Street Mills Reef Winery

-whose lives might be like a soap opera. Fitting in with Dallas


-soon after I went back to my original list of comics to get

-I thought maybe this really meant I Inherited or signed Contracts once meaning for as long as I live

-I own my characters and product ideas, the Disney Company and Harvey Comics

-the really unlikely thing of imaging scenes from a fictional TV series. Especially one with original characters in the credits

-might say I own all of these

-the Historic Village down the hill from the Business Advice firm where the Contracts would have been signed

-it might have really meant paranormal forces keeping my numbers and costs down of comics I want to get to be practical


-RETURN to SOUTHFORK

-companies returned to my ownership

-FORK

-where the Parenting / FUCK happened



No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...