Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Persevere

 -I briefly tried using a Mobility Scooter

-the furthest me and the man helping me Peter went was to NEW WORLD supermarket

-like I might have a son who went to the NEW WORLD or EARTH where the DC Comics WW2 super-heroes were

-that trip took a hour

-we stopped at his Op Shop

-there was a really large white box that was being delivered. Tall, really long and white

-delivered by STAR Movers

-like in the team of the WW2 super-heroes All STAR Squadron

-one of the Movers looked like STAN Lee. Of Marvel Comics maybe SATAN

-at those shops were once SCARLET Hair. Maybe he was saying my mother is the Whore of Babylon

-across the Road from Scarlet Hair was once a Business Advice place. But you had to pay for them to help

-I tried a few times to get Business Plans drawn up for a comic company

-the man I talked to in there looked like Stan Lee. And he looked like the Star Movers man

-so maybe in a FORK version of me I signed a Contract meaning 

-all the characters and products I made up always remain mine to own

-I met the man looking like Walt Disney up the block from there. He bought me the book of Disney stories. I might be descended from him. I might with signing there own the Disney Company for as long as I live

-outside where that bookstore was once I saw the local man like Superman. For some reason with a BEARD. HAIRY. I might own HARVEY Comics. I might have fathered Harvey Comics founder on the Titanic jumping a couple of years

-the MOBIITY Scooter maybe meaning a MONITOR. As we drove around in it I had an unopened parcel I got from my mailbox

-Marvel Two in One 94

-the cover with the end of the Monitor rocket mission. A computer monitor screen to push buttons and pull levers by it

-STAR Movers. Like I might have a son a lot like me. Who tried to MOVE to the world of original DC Comics super-heroes the All STAR Squadron

-like the really large white thin box. Their base in comics at the World's Fair in the large white Perisphere building

-while travelling in the Mobility Scooter I had an Amazing Spider-Man cover T-Shirt on. Like Stan Lee created Spider-Man. The Op Shop worker helping me was named Peter like Spider-Man is Peter Parker. PARKER. PERISPHERE. Maybe Stan Lee who might be Satan is saying he partly gave the name PETER PARKER from that team's PERISPHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation

  Creation   True Origin of Creation  -TRIDON- TRUE ORIGIN of CREATION -Holy TRINITY FRAUDULENCE -TRIDON and the multiple triangles in side ...