Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Meanings

 -in Primary Class in 1978

-we made a large white paper stuffed Moomin

-based on the Tove Jansson book characters

-they look like upright white hippos

-I was able to take it home

-my grandmother got rid of it and made me an equal sized green velvet one stuffed with material

-like the Moomin saying to Jesus and God

-'You're Hypocritical Book of Lies'


-in 1978 in class we made a large, white, paper stuffed Moomin. Like the Tove Jansson characters

-that look like white upright hippos

-I was able to have it

-I took it home

-my grandmother got rid of it

-and made me a same sized green velvet material stuffed one

-if alive maybe it was saying to God. And Jesus especially 

-you HYPOCRITE

-HIPPOS

-CHRIST

-saying what I wrote about lies in the Bible and their true deep down nature 

-that year our Teacher. Maybe named Ms. CHAPEL

-said her father went to a party

-he wore a grass flax skirt / some people set light to it

-and he burnt to death while they did nothing

-maybe like saying I merged Heaven (flax skirt) and Hell (flames) in to one lasting forever

-Tove Jan SON- like saying I was right. I made Jesus Christ my SON

-HYPOCRITE and too when I said they ruin lives almost or for the sheer SPORT of it

-I got rid of the green velvet Moomin stupidly when spooked by a CROWDED HOUSE song

-like my new versions of the afterlife. All revolving around my home

-You HYPOCRITE maybe saying I was wrong what I wrote about signing a CONTRACT. Meaning I have an affair with another man's wife

-signed we must always spend every night in the same bed

-CROWDED HOUSE

-maybe what it really meant is I signed a CONTRACT saying I can't live with any spouse or type of partner

-RITE and maybe the wife I have or any spouse I get. Like RITA Farr in the Doom Patrol TV series can't help but devolve often in to a large red blob. HYPER / FARR

-I used a similar red lump SECRETE on my left thigh to do it to any spouse I get. And called the Post The SECRET of my Success

-JANSSON- JESUS is the ANAKIN of all space

-HYPOCRITE- SKYWALKER

-Jesus has no CARING for some- ESCARIOT ETC

-You HYPOCRITE- me maybe in SPECTRE costume looking like CHRISTIAN PAREDIES

-decades ago I bought a Nostradamus book. It had an illustration. Together in it standing next to each other. The Anti-Christ. A slightly short man, like me partly, and of the original drawn Wizard of Oz. And the False Prophet. Tall, with a long cape and hood on top of his head like the Spectre's costume

-JANSSON / INDIAN's SON. Me ARCHIE CHARACTER's SON. And flirty Mary JANE's SON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...