Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Marineman

-when I have all my clothes I am getting

-it causes everyone anywhere

-on our planet, space, any afterlife, anywhere

-to be wiped out who want to

-all appear each looking like me

-in a copy of my bedroom forever

-a lot of comics, Trade Books, books about comics, DVDs

-computer to TV- NetFlix, Disney+, YouTube Music, scanned material etc on my Blogs

-all who would want to die too if they knew the full situation

-and I wipe out all those already dead too if they want to

-like the top I imagined or saw the man looking like Charles wearing

-sleeveless

-pink with multi colored rods on the front

-when the people die

-in their place where they were is an ongoing replacement double

-and I only wipe out all of these this one time 

-the pink sleeveless top with the multi colored rods on the front

-all things in the room just reform with time

-fixing injuries and damage to goods in my room 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age

-several weeks ago I tried to make me the Anti-Christ by juggling the three 'J' letters in my signature -all under the line like ...