Thursday, June 27, 2024

Reasons not to Become a Star

  -I believe Jenette Kahn would be waiting to destroy my life over and over

-a mass of stars go along with work. Maybe aimed to trap me to be just like Darth Vader. And promote my wife being like Lois Lane and having public affairs. I would have to put up with maybe most songs etc like that

-if someone like Superman came along. Like if he was the Messiah. He would probably hate me the most. Based on my life's history. I could get no support no matter what he does to me

-I don't want messy attention and stories about me. The Anti-Christ 'the King of Terror and rules all nations with an Iron Rod.' The Second Beast 'does mighty miracles for 40 months.' And other Revelations figures named like the False Prophet and the Destroyer

-if I found proof of my story but the public didn't know I might be able to go on living like I have. If I was famous I would have to live a life like a Royal. Including maybe having to get married and have children

-I would look like a rock, showing no real enthusiasm 

-I wouldn't handle abuse from stars well

-I don't like the way modern stars look and I dislike people with their style of personalities 

-I think maybe most stars would usually never talk to me. But I would still have to talk to them

-I would always be self-conscious 

-I would feel uncomfortable going in stores. But I would still be expected to go out

-I would normally buy an apartment and have a pair of Bodyguards / Cook. I don't think I would be allowed it. I would not be allowed to buy the home or property I want. I think my neighbors would hate me

-all my family in New Zealand would hate me

-I would have to be babied constantly 

-I might have missed out on the biggest record deal ever and maybe recording my songs I wrote

-there is really nothing I would get out of being a star. There is nothing I could want to spend my money on

-I am awkward and a klutz

-I would be expected to go to star parties. The red carpet events. Stars are meant to hit record stores and radio interviews etc hard

-I think every stupid thing and mistake I have made would be printed

-if things go wrong I could wind up looking like an idiot. I think there is a good chance it could be the biggest train wreck. I could easily have the worse image of any public figure ever

-I am likely to have a hollow life

-the main reasons not to. Jenette Kahn in America. And my ideas my home at the Garden of Eden provides protection, food etc When one day around the world it might be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

K-Mart

 -me having a lot of affairs with men's wives -represented in the boy in my year at High School MARTIN Downey. But maybe really meaning ...